|Type: Hotel - 4 stars
|Other: Meeting rooms, banquets
|VisitsItaly.com links: Region of Tuscany, Region of Umbria
|Booking: IV Travel (please make first contact by email)
- 20 rooms - singles, doubles, twins, triples, quads and suites
- Private bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Internet connection
- Breakfast included
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry facilities
- Baby sitting
- Private garage parking (100 meters from the hotel, €26/day)
- Excursions into Florence and to other "art" cities in Tuscany - museum entry, restaurant and theatre reservations can be arranged
- Wine, walking, horseback riding and other tours can be arranged
|Location: Florence - central
- see map - Use "Get Directions" to generate directions
|Cost: See chart below
|Payment: 30% deposit, remainder within 30 days of booking
The hotel is situated in the historical centre of Florence along the banks of the Arno River. It was the residence that was built for the Mistress of the Italian king Vittorio Emanuele.
All 20 rooms have modern comforts of a modern 4 star hotel and are decorated in a way that is in keeping with the traditional style and decoration of the hotel. Some rooms also have terrace overlooking the river.
The exterior is traditional and typical of Florentine buildings. It also has a garden.
The lobby is medium in size and also has a comfortable seating area.
Ideal for those wanting to be in the centre of Florence.
Prices - nightly
|Superior room prices range from € 80/night to € 400 /night depending on
- Room selection (some with balconies)
- Length of stay
- Meal plan (B&B, Half Board, Full Board)
If you would like to stay in a suite, please request a quote.
Booking: IV Travel (please make first contact by email)