|Type: B&B; Bed and Breakfast
|VisitsItaly.com links: Region of Piemonte, Region of Lombardia, Region of Valle D'Aosta, Region of Liguria
|Booking: IV Travel (please make first contact by email)
- 5 rooms - 3 double rooms, 2 triple rooms
- Private bathrooms
- Breakfast extra (7.75 E/person/day)
- Excursions into the Langhe area
- Close to local restaurants, pub, wine cellars, specialty stores
|Location: La Morra (Langhe Region)
- see map - use "Get Directions" for driving directions
|Cost: See chart below
|Payment: 30% deposit, remainder within 30 days of booking
Pierflavio Gallina’s “L’Atelier” is an elegant country residence in the heart of the “Langhe” region, situated in a quiet and panoramic position surrounded by vineyards and castles. It’s an oasis of peace and serenity, where the perfumes, sounds and colours of nature make your stay particularly relaxing.
The owners, Pierflavio and Giuliana Gallina, along with their little Alessandra, welcome you with discretion and courtesy, giving you all the necessary information to help you have a pleasurable stay.
This nineteenth-century villa has been wonderfully renovated to its pristine condition has five rooms, each one different to the other, all furnished with period furniture:
- BRUNO VAN DICK – Double Room with private bathroom
- ARANCIO BRILLANTE (Bright Orange) - – Triple Room with private bathroom
- ROSSO POMPEIANO (Pompeian Red) – Double Room with private bathroom
- TERRA DI LANGA (Earthen Langa) - Double Room with private bathroom
- VERDE OLIVA (Olive Green) - Triple Room with Private Bathroom
Guests can have breakfast in the large room with a fireplace or in good weather, outside ‘al fresco’ on the large terrace, otherwise in the garden where the sun and nature make this place ideal to regenerate both body and spirit.
Prices range from
€ 70/night to
€ 150/night depending on
- Room or suite selection
- Number in party
- Length of stay
- Meal plan
This reservation may require a 2 night minimum stay.
Booking: IV Travel (please make first contact by email)